SCENIC TRAVEL PTE LTD is currently seeking applicants for the position of Travel Planner in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Other skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
SCENIC TRAVEL PTE LTD operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||SCENIC TRAVEL PTE LTD|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
Scenic Travel is inviting driven and customer focused candidates to join us!
We provide training and mentorship program to develop you with travel knowledge and customer service skills. You will have great opportunity to network and gain industry knowledge. If you are passionate about travel and willing to learn, we are looking for You!
- To gather information such as budget, tour duration, hotels, and meal preferences when receiving new inquiries from clients and efficiently communicate with respective suppliers for itineraries and quotations, and to negotiate the best possible rates.
- To provide administrative/operational support to the department including answering phone calls creating invoices, and collecting deposits and balance payments from clients.
- To handle queries, requests & feedback from clients with utmost efficiency and professionalism.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with internal departments and external clients.
- To perform any other function as deemed necessary by your immediate superior or management in relation to your function.
- Preferably Diploma holder with minimum 02 years of related experience in Reservation and Ticketing in Travel and/or Airlines industry
- Well-versed in GDS system (preferably Sabre)
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask while maintaining professional rapport with clients
- Customer-focused and good team player with a collaborative mindset to drive the best outcomes
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SCENIC TRAVEL PTE LTD, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.