Deel is currently seeking applicants for the position of Customer Support Specialist (APAC Timezone) in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Other skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
Deel operates within the Human Resources Services industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Position:||Customer Support Specialist (APAC Timezone)|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
Who We Are And What We Do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Holding high levels of professionalism and Deel product knowledge
- Using a consultative and empathetic approach in delivering customer support resulting in positive customer experience
- Efficiently work through tickets via chat, email and social media channels
- Demonstrate strong ownership in issue resolution by providing best efforts to investigate, share knowledge, and communicate clearly with all customers
- Continually learn the Deel platform, keeping up to date with product features and changes
- Open communication with internal team members and business operations to help optimize and support workflows
- Specialize in different account topics and become a subject matter expert
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years customer support experience
- Ability to work across multiple platforms, providing customer support in chat, email and social media
- Fluent in written and verbal english communication skills
- Have an “Outcome oriented mindset” with the quick ability to research and investigate
- Demonstrated high ability in providing customer satisfaction through empathy and problem solving
- Have previously embraced remote work, capable of working independently and self-motivated
- Experience working within a Global SaaS company would be highly regarded
- Zendesk experience is preferred
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Deel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.