Welcome to our job portal, where Wavemaker is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Wavemaker | Integrated Media Planner in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Advertising, Strategy/Planning, & Marketing skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At Wavemaker, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Advertising Services industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Wavemaker, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Wavemaker. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Position:||Wavemaker | Integrated Media Planner|
|Job Function:||Advertising, Marketing, Strategy/Planning|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
Overview Of The Job
We are looking for a Planner with integrated or digital media planning and implementation experience. You must possess a proven track record in orchestrating best-in-class media strategy and execution that drove tangible business growth for your clients in the Singapore market, and own existing relationships with media vendors.
This position will suit individuals who are driven to excel in a fast-paced media agency environment across diverse client portfolio and are able to work well under pressure. You should also be a confident and articulate presenter/communicator as you will be expected to front client relationships and present campaign strategy and media recommendations.
As a Planner, you must possess a working knowledge of how traditional and digital channels interplay in the media ecosystem. You are expected to bring with you the relevant experience in developing media strategies based on consumer insights, leading internal agency teams and steering external partners to deliver compelling solutions to achieve clients’ campaign objectives and KPIs.
Reporting Of The Role
This role reports to the Manager / Senior Manager
3 Best Things About The Job
- Working with a high performing client business team to drive best in class communication strategy, integrated channel planning and result-oriented implementation for well-known local brands and renowned international brands.
- Opportunities to work with specialist teams in GroupM to gain a diverse spectrum of experience across digital, content, media.
- A culture built on collective energy, passion, collaboration and support
Measures of Success
In 3 Months
- Build good rapport with clients. Proactively participate in meeting discussions with clients and agency partners.
- Acquire a good understanding of client’s marketing objectives and ability to apply this knowledge in day to day communication with clients.
- Competent in planning all digital and traditional media channels.
- Own projection management, ensure smooth workflow and clients and team members are up to speed on all tasks.
- Rigor in setting and tracking campaign KPIs. Ensure effective and accurate optimisation and delivery of performance utilising all relevant internal teams, agency processes and tech
In 6 Months
- Establish credibility by applying understanding of client’s business and competitive landscape in day to day communication and formulation of strategic solutions.
- Able to confidently lead meeting discussions with clients and agency partners.
- Holistic digital thinking is carried across channel planning and drive innovative solutions beyond tried and tested with outcomes that can be clearly measured.
- Strong ability to assess attribution of marketing activities (eg. owned and earned) to paid channel performance to optimise overall campaign performance.
In 12 Months
- Build trusted advisor relationship with clients. Able to support the broader strategic output for clients’ marcom needs.
- Fully competent in developing and articulating compelling campaign solutions to successfully sell in campaign recommendation or new initiatives that lead to incremental revenue growth for the agency.
What Your Day Looks Like In Wavemaker
- Develop strong campaign solutions based on Wavemaker’s proprietary consumer journey planning framework, from category/brand/consumer insights to strategy and channel recommendation.
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across diverse mix of media channels that will yield tangible marketing/business results for clients.
- For the Integrated Media Planner role, project management is a key part of your scope. You will develop overall media strategy, own campaign deliverables and assertively collaborate with internal teams to ensure all parties are up to speed on what needs to be delivered by when.
- As the overall campaign account guardian, you will steer internal teams / external stakeholders to deliver good quality and exceptional work by proactively evaluating and providing POV on the output of their work.
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and ensure the team delivers on agreed KPIs.
- Manage expectations of multiple stakeholders (among internal teams, client teams and other agency partners) to deliver quality work in short turnaround time.
What You Will Need
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a media / digital agency where your key function includes the development of campaign strategy, media planning and implementation across a diverse media mix in the Singapore market.
- Proven track record in owning strong client relationships.
- Competent in juggling different work streams at the same time, you must be a strong project manager with a flair in managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- A creative thinker who constantly seeks new ideas/inspirations to bring fresh perspectives to internal teams and clients.
- Some experience in junior team management (such as coaching on media planning and managing client’s expectations, ensuring rigor in thinking, etc.)
- Resilient, able to work with demanding client expectations and challenging deadlines.
More About Wavemaker
We always believe there is a better way to grow our client and our people. We do this by positively provoking growth for our clients and people. We work with clients to help them grow and shape their consumers’ brand decisions and experiences through media, content, and technology.
We have one single attitude – Positive Provocation.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We always make sure we have each other’s backs through our inclusive culture.
We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it’s not easy, but if it’s in you, we will get it out of you.
Our Attitude Of Positive Provocation Is Enabled By
- The deep Knowledge we have of our clients’ business
- The confidence to Challenge what’s gone before
- The Support to go further than we thought possible
We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company. Discover more on wavemakerglobal.com, Twitter and LinkedIn
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment. GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Wavemaker, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.