Welcome to our job portal, where GUCCI SINGAPORE PTE LTD is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Temporary Packer in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At GUCCI SINGAPORE PTE LTD, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with GUCCI SINGAPORE PTE LTD, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with GUCCI SINGAPORE PTE LTD. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||GUCCI SINGAPORE PTE LTD|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
We are looking for a Packer to join our team on a 3 months contract to ensure products are organised quickly and safely. Packers must also be able to seal each container, use hand tools and adhesives to protect the package from harm during transportation and observe all company safety standards. You will be responsible for the wellbeing and accuracy of items shipped to the various destinations.
- Packing, organising and labelling products for shipment or storage
- Following all company guidelines regarding packaging of products
- Handling inventory with care and attention to detailPack, organise and label products for shipment or storage
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging to ensure items arrive at their destination
- Identify and dispose of defective items
- Properly use packaging materials, including stationery, scissors, tapes, markers etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse
Requirements And Skills
- Proven work experience as a Packer or similar role
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Desire to work with other team members
- Be physically fit, stand for an extended period, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- They also must be reliable and punctual with their start and end times
- Able to start work immediately and commit for min 3 months
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company GUCCI SINGAPORE PTE LTD, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.