MDE CAPITAL CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Human Resources skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
MDE CAPITAL CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD. operates within the Staffing and Recruiting industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||MDE CAPITAL CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
MDE Capital Consultancy, headquartered in Singapore, is a premier recruitment agency specializing in customized staffing solutions. With our expertise and a highly skilled team, we are committed to sourcing and securing top-tier talents that precisely matches the unique requirements of our valued clients. We are seeking for individuals to join our expanding team.
MDE Capital Consultancy Pte Ltd
EA License No: 21C0684
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Managing end-to-end recruitment of open roles including understanding business needs and drafting job specifications, sourcing and screening candidates, conducting candidate interviews and managing the recruitment process with various stakeholders, reference checking and offer management.
- Identifying and Developing a portfolio of clients and candidates within your area of focus.
- Managing recruitment assignments from sourcing talent through to successful placements.
- Assisting in salary negotiations and offer management.
- Providing candidates and clients with advice on market trend and career guidance
- Participating and collaborate with team members in a supportive work environment.
- At least 1-2 years experience within a Talent Acquisition role, ideally within in an agency setting.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Having a CEI Certification will be an advantage
- Experience covering Chemicals & Energy, Consumer, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrial & Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Mining & Resources, Professional Services, Real Estate and Technology, or Media & Telecom (TMT) is strong plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- Strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Sales driven individual and work well in fast paced environments
*If this opportunity is of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch/apply. *
What’s on Offer?
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Basic + Attractive Commission / 5 day work week
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MDE CAPITAL CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.