FL ROYAL LOCAL DELIGHT PTE. LTD. is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of STORE ASSISTANT in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Administrative skills and a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At FL ROYAL LOCAL DELIGHT PTE. LTD., we operate in the (according to the company) industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with FL ROYAL LOCAL DELIGHT PTE. LTD..
|Company:||FL ROYAL LOCAL DELIGHT PTE. LTD.|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
Store Assistant duties and responsibilities
Their Day-to-day Duties Include
Our company is seeking an enthusiastic Store Assistant to work in our store. Duties include helping our customers identify and purchase items, restocking the retail space, and creating appealing merchandize displays. The ideal candidate will have a desire to provide excellent customer service and increase sales. Store Assistants ensure that retail operations are carried out effectively and efficiently for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Assists in achieving store recruiting goals
- Run Cash Register
- Drive the achievement of the store’s sale targets while also meeting individual sales goals
- Assist in maximizing the business potential of the store and maximizing sales by department in line with company strategy
- Monitor proper use and ensure the quality of data in the sales staff’s client books, working with sales staff to propose action plans
- Facilitate staff trainings and new hire inductions, ensuring the proper follow up steps are taken
- Deliver exceptional service to all clientele by upholding brand service values and standards while managing customer relationships in a timely, professional manner
- Identifies performance issues and policy violations according to company policy and partners with the Store Manager
- Keeping the store fully stocked
- Maintaining the highest level of visual merchandising and store conditions
- Delivering exceptional sales services for improved customer satisfaction
- Interacting with customers and identifying their needs and preferences
- Operating cash registers and point-of-sale machines
- Receiving and verifying the quality and quantity of new shipments
- Enforcing in-store security and health and safety procedures and regulations
- Perform any other duties assigned by the director.
Store Assistant duties and requirements
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Proven retail sales experience.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to use labeling and pricing equipment as well as Point of Sale (POS) software.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Previous specialty retail management experience, preferably in the outdoor industry
- Retail background preferred-previous management experience
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Availability to work within opening hours (e.g. evenings, holidays, weekends).
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company FL ROYAL LOCAL DELIGHT PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.