Company HR SEAFOOD PTE. LTD. is offering job opportunities for the position of STALL SALES WORKER (Fresh and Frozen Seafood) in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Administrative skills with Entry level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
The estimated salary offered by the company is quite competitive, around $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, the salary may vary depending on the company's decision.
HR SEAFOOD PTE. LTD. operates in the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||HR SEAFOOD PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||STALL SALES WORKER (Fresh and Frozen Seafood)|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
STALL SALES ASSISTANT (Fresh and Frozen Seafood @Market)
STALL SALES WORKER
Job Description & Requirements
Roles & Responsibilities
Hiring Wet Market Stall Sales Assistant (Seafood Stall)
- Able to work in wet market environment
- Setting up the stall from Preparation to Closure of the stall for each day
- Help in sales of goods, packing, preparing and dellivery of goods;
- Maintain cleanliness of market stall;
- Maintains high customer service standards;
- Any other duties that the company may assign you
- Able to prepare fish (descaling of fish, etc.)
- Physically fit and able to carry heavy load;
- Fast learner and meticulous, and ability to work in fast pace environment;
- Class 3 Driving Licence preferred;
- Fluent in speak English and Chinese language;
- Working hours: Wet market early morning and normally ending on 1pm (Monday OFF)
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company HR SEAFOOD PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.