Mount Alvernia Hospital is currently seeking applicants for the position of Staff Nurse, Operating Theatre in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Health Care Provider skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
Mount Alvernia Hospital operates within the Hospitals and Health Care industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||Mount Alvernia Hospital|
|Position:||Staff Nurse, Operating Theatre|
|Job Function:||Health Care Provider|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Hospitals and Health Care|
What’s On Offer
- Mission: Provide compassionate, excellent and holistic healthcare. Tagline:- Serve all with Love.
- Company: Guided by Catholic values, as a missionary not-for-profit hospital, we reach and serve all our patients and visitors with love, continue to make private healthcare accessible to our community by providing reasonable price points and bill transparency. We continue to be progressive to better serve current and future generations.
- Values: Compassion, Humility, Integrity, Respect and Peace (CHIRP)
- Sustainability: Love for nature and the environment. For instance, BYO food containers at staff canteen.
- Work-Life balance: Attractive leave days to rest and re-charge.
- Work Satisfaction: An impactful role in shaping a high performing & engaging culture.
Who We Need
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering patient-centred and compassionate nursing care according to patient’s needs and condition, doctor’s orders, nursing/hospital standards and policies.
How To Succeed
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing with a valid Nursing license.
- An effective team player.
- Able to work 3 rotating shifts (including weekends and public holidays).
- Post basic qualification for specialised wards an advantage.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mount Alvernia Hospital, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.