Welcome to our job portal, where CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Spa Attendant in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
The Spa Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the spa and gym premises, keeping the lounge, locker room and other guest areas neat, sanitized and well stocked with amenities. He/she is also responsible for opening and closing of the facilities, greeting and orientating guests while providing personal guest service.
- Deliver Service Excellence
- Assist reception staff with greeting and welcoming of guests, serve refreshment, attend to guests and relay information to spa therapists
- Assist to provide guests’ tour of spa are and lounges to new or prospective clients and introduce the services and facilities offered
- Assisting Therapists when needed in preparing treatment rooms by ensuring that all supplies and equipment are available and laid out according to procedure
- Deliver Operation Excellence
- Restocking of all lounges supplies and lockers’ amenities, linen and operational needs for the spa and the fitness/gym studio
- Handle laundry duties such as receiving, storing neatly all linen – keeping them well folded
- Prepare and clean the bath for bathing rituals
- Preparing flowers for trays and various areas (reception, toilets, vanities, wet area, lounges)
- Manage Hygiene and Safety Standards
- Prepare and distribute fresh sheets and towels in treatment rooms, changing & grooming areas, and wet facilities
- Ensure proper and prompt disposal of any wasted material, disposables, etc. in the spa common areas
- Check and change regularly the candles for the burners. Keeping the burners clean
- Able to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work on public holidays and weekends
- Previous experience in a luxury spa environment or similar customer service field is desirable
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CAPELLA HOTEL, SINGAPORE, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.