Welcome to our job portal, where AWWA Ltd is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Social Service Assistant in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Other skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
As a company operating in the Civic and Social Organizations industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with AWWA Ltd, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with AWWA Ltd. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Position:||Social Service Assistant|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Civic and Social Organizations|
Primary Objectives of Position
- Assist with the planning and implementation of outreach events and activities to raise awareness of dementia and mental health in the community
- Promote & engage the beneficiaries through preventive activities and programmes in an individual or group-based setting targeting their holistic health and well-being to promote mental wellness and social connectivity
- Support & monitor clients’ condition and progress
- Assist in coordinating outreach events and provide logistical & operational support to ensure the smooth organisation of these events
- Promote, coordinate and conduct a variety of meaningful health & social activities to consistently engage clients & caregivers
- Support in the planning and organisation of structured preventive activities and/or programmes for the community, those at risk of mental health conditions and caregivers
- Provide basic mental health information to seniors & caregivers
- Monitor clients’ conditions and progress, conduct follow-up calls and home visits as required, and escalate cases for support as necessary
- Document & track client’s participation in outreach & activities and assist in collation of statistics for submission to stakeholders
- Perform administrative duties for programme / department, such as attending to information & referrals, ensure client’s data is updated on a monthly basis, maintain centre’s expenditure and to handle the membership fees, if any collected, etc
- Support in programme development, monitor trends and issues relating to dementia/mental health services and needs of clients and their families
- Extend support by contributing in different projects and committees from time to time, as and when required
- NITEC in Community Care & Social Service and/or Diploma in Social Service
- 2 years of experience in community / eldercare sector
- Basic functional knowledge in computer
- Experience in outreach or running programmes will be advantageous
- Cheerful and empathetic with strong passion to serve the elderly
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, customer service skills and language proficiency
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company AWWA Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.