DARTS BUDDY2 PRIVATE LIMITED is currently accepting applications for the position of Service Staff in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Other skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
DARTS BUDDY2 PRIVATE LIMITED operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||DARTS BUDDY2 PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
We are looking for an active and passionate candidate to work with us as a Floor Staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Manager and other team members. You will also be responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen and dining area.
To be successful in this job, you should have excellent knowledge and understanding of food handling procedures. You should be also adhering to all the rules and regulations of food safety and hygiene. In addition to this, prior work experience as a Floor Staff or a similar role will be an added benefit for the candidate.
If you think you can work in our fast-paced work environment, then send in your application now. We will love to onboard you soon.
- Performing cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Lifting trays, glasses, and plates in a professional manner.
- Greeting the guests with a smiling face.
- Escorting the guests to their table.
- Helping the Wait Staff during the rush hours.
- Cleaning spills and messes in the dining area.
- Making sure the inventory is well stocked.
- Handling customer complaints and needs.
- Emptying dustbins at the end of your shift.
- Taking all the used dishes to the dishwashing area.
- Setting tables with clean linen, napkins, and tableware.
- Reporting the Manager in case of any mishaps during shift.
- Offering an excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Making sure the Kitchen stations are clean all the time.
- Adhering to all the food sanitation and hygiene guidelines.
- Proven work experience as a Floor Staff or a similar role in the Hospitality / F&B industry.
- Extensive knowledge of food handling procedures.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to work flexibly which includes weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment.
- A keen eye for details.
- Excellent physical stamina and manual dexterity.
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to solve the problem promptly.
Benefits: Anual leave, Transport Claim after 12mn attandance allowance, Staff discount
Located at – 456 Alexandra Rd, #01-04/06 Fragrance Empire Building, Singapore 119962
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company DARTS BUDDY2 PRIVATE LIMITED, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.