WINE TRADE ASIA PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Service Crew (Captain) in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Design, Art/Creative, & Information Technology skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
WINE TRADE ASIA PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||WINE TRADE ASIA PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Service Crew (Captain)|
|Job Function:||Art/Creative, Design, Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Wine Connection is the leading chain of wine shops and wine-themed restaurants in South-East Asia. Established in 1998, Wine Connection has been developing expertise in wine for over 20 years. We are looking for cheerful, passionate and experienced individuals to join us to support our expansion over the next few months!!
Service Crew (Captain)
- Yearly bonus & Annual Increment (Upon company & employee performance of the year)
- Employee discounts in both F&B and Retail outlets upon confirmation
- Birthday Gifts
- To greet guest upon arrival
- Ensure product knowledge is understood and applied
- Providing responsive and courteous service to customers through excellent service
- Interacting with guest to provide recommendations on food menu and to upsell food and drinks
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the floor, tables and outlets
- Responsible for collection of payments from customers
- Ensure that customers do not damage outlet properties
- Assist in the opening and closing procedures of the outlet
- Work closely with service crew and the kitchen to ensure that the outlet is operated efficiently
- Setting of table and taking orders in the outlet
- Check on customers and their meals
- Handle basic customer complaints
- Ensure that food and beverage orders are arrived in a timely manner
- Establish good rapport with guest to build guest loyalty
- To learn and have a sound knowledge of the menu and presentation standards.
- Collects supplies from stores and ensures all side-stations are correctly stocked, tidy and clean
- Carry out any other duties as per reporting manger and Food & Beverage Operations Manager
- Managing ERP related tasks and responsibilities as required in the role
- Interest in wine & service
- Candidate without experience welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Prior experience in Food & Beverage/Hospitality is preferred
- Proactive and enjoy interactions with customers
- Attention to detail and able to work well in a team
- Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules as per manager’s request, including weekends, holidays and overtime.
Shortlisted individuals will be notified by email or phone thanks.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company WINE TRADE ASIA PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.