CANDLENUT KITCHEN PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Service Associate in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Other skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
CANDLENUT KITCHEN PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||CANDLENUT KITCHEN PTE. LTD.|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
- Reports to the Assistant or the Restaurant Manager
- Receive and greet guests followed by seating them accordingly.
- Maintain communication with/supports the Assistant Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Manager and the GMs.
- Inspect dining room, table settings, chairs, floors, proper maintenance, cleanliness and safety.
- Takes immediate action to resolve all complaints and issues.
- Manage the guest reservation system alongside with reservation staff.
- Adhere and enforce all restaurant rules, regulations and policies.
- In the absence of assistant or the Restaurant manager, he may serve as Manager on duty
and handle opening or closing procedures.
- Supervises the dining room staff and maintain uniform and service standards.
- Conduct daily line-up with dining room staff for briefing and debriefing.
- Ensure side work is completed every day and dining room supplies are stocked.
- Review daily specials, stations and other applicable announcements.
- Close the shift on the POS / Credit Card terminal.
- Tally all payment settlement and drop the cash in the safe
- Conduct regular service training and basic product knowledge.
- Coordinates food service between kitchen and service staff.
- Act as initial contact for disciplinary actions. Assure that actions are consistent and accurate.
- Review daily and weekly events with Assistant or the Restaurant Manager.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Proficiency in another language will be a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year serving or supervisory experience in a fine dining or upscale restaurant.
- Basic certification in restaurant service is desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered.
- Outstanding Customer Service, focused and oriented.
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
- Full time flexible hours are required (able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to promote sales and resolve conflict.
- Proficient in computer skills including POS systems, Word and Excel.
- Able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail; ability to multi-task.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CANDLENUT KITCHEN PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.