THE OTHER ROOM PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Server in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
THE OTHER ROOM PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||THE OTHER ROOM PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
TSH Corporation Limited and its subsidiaries and associated company (together, the” Sloshed Group”) is in the business of (i) operating a multi-concept chain of pubs and bars, and (ii) the import and distribution of spirits, wines and liquors. Sloshed Group currently operates several outlets covering five concepts. Quaich Bar (2 outlets) and Signature Reserve with whisky as the main theme, and The Other Room and The Other Roof which are cocktail bars.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Serving of all guests with excellent knowledge of SOPs, ingredients and preparation of cocktails and food items.
- To support Reservations Host/Hostess and the rest of Operations team members at the outlet.
- Assist with floor opening and closing procedures and getting trained in each department of the outlet for at least 2 weeks each (Kitchen, Bar, Bar-back) to fully understand and master each department requirements and as a first step for personal and professional growth within the company. Tasks will range and not be limited at preparing foods, welcome drinks, specials, drinks, garnishes, set up bar stations and restocking all par levels for ingredients and home-made ingredients.
- Maintenance of the outlet hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Assist with interacting with customers, take orders and serving food and drinks.
- Ensure that all standard recipes, SOPs and standards are followed in the service process.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept in good working order and used only for the purpose for which it was ended.
- Participate and manage assigned sections to provide an awesome experience for customers.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in a 5* Hotel / Fine dining Restaurant for this position will be advantages.
- Candidates without relevant working experience are welcome to apply.
- Positive, motivated, passionate and seeks opportunities to be multi-skilled and trained.
- Enjoy working in fast-paced working environment.
- Guest driven, outgoing and friendly.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Able to commit on weekends and Public Holidays.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company THE OTHER ROOM PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.