Company Saksoft is offering job opportunities for the position of Senior System Analyst in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
The estimated salary offered by the company is quite competitive, around $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, the salary may vary depending on the company's decision.
Saksoft operates in the IT Services and IT Consulting industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Position:||Senior System Analyst|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Experience: 10+ Years
Role: Senior System Analyst
SAS Programming and Datawarehouse experience
- Working with risk users to understand the business requirements for reporting of Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book(IRRBB) and Liquidity Risk.
- Working with Technology to participate in system design, build, user acceptance test, troubleshooting and ensuring that risk user needs are being met in any implementation
- Working with other upstream systems to create seamless end to end processes
- Working with Change Request Committee to provide plan, status update, and documentation
- Providing regular communication with teams on implementation activities
- Investigating and resolving issues raised by risk management users
- Meeting the tight deadlines and schedules
- A Bachelor or Maser degree in Computer Science, Statistic, Information Technology and relevant discipline from reputable institutions
- A minimum of at least 6-9 years’ work experience in project implementations
- Knowledge of Treasury Products and Core Banking Products is an advantage
- Base SAS programming is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver and meet the deadlines
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated and conscientious with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- End-user focused and empathetic
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Saksoft, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.