Welcome to our job portal, where Mount Alvernia Hospital is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Senior Staff Nurse in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Health Care Provider skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At Mount Alvernia Hospital, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Hospitals and Health Care industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Mount Alvernia Hospital, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Mount Alvernia Hospital. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||Mount Alvernia Hospital|
|Position:||Senior Staff Nurse|
|Job Function:||Health Care Provider|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Hospitals and Health Care|
What’s On Offer
- Mission: Provide compassionate, excellent and holistic healthcare. Tagline:- Serve all with Love.
- Company: Guided by Catholic values, as a missionary not-for-profit hospital, we reach and serve all our patients and visitors with love, continue to make private healthcare accessible to our community by providing reasonable price points and bill transparency. We continue to be progressive to better serve current and future generations.
- Values: Compassion, Humility, Integrity, Respect and Peace (CHIRP)
- Sustainability: Love for nature and the environment. For instance, BYO food containers at staff canteen.
- Work-Life balance: Attractive leave days to rest and re-charge.
- Work Satisfaction: An impactful role in shaping a high performing & engaging culture.
Who We Need
You will be responsible for delivering patient-centred and compassionate nursing care according to patient’s needs and condition, doctor’s orders, nursing/hospital standards and policies.
Positions Available In
- Adult Medical/Surgical Ward
- Intensive Care Unit
- Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit
- 24-Hr Walk-In Clinic
- Post-natal ward
- Operating Theatre
- Paediatric ward
How To Succeed
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing with a valid Nursing license
- An effective team player.
- Able to work 3 rotating shift (including weekends and public holidays).
- Post basic qualification for specialised wards an advantage.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mount Alvernia Hospital, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.