Welcome to our job portal, where SK CATERING PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Senior Restaurant Manager in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At SK CATERING PTE. LTD., we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with SK CATERING PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with SK CATERING PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||SK CATERING PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Senior Restaurant Manager|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
This position is responsible for the planning, setting of the direction of the crew, and resource distribution of the restaurant to achieve an efficient, well-prepared, and profitable food and beverages restaurant.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting the Operations Manager to work with chefs and other personnel to plan menus that are flavorful and popular with customers.
- Work with chefs for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Estimate food and beverage costs. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high-quality preparation and service.
- To hit all financial targets
- To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld
- Assisting the Operations Manager to work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
- Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service personnel
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service
- Ensure proper working condition of all outlet equipment and prepare equipment defect list
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs using the Point of Sales system
- Ensure sufficient stocks supply in the restaurant for smooth operation
- Supervise the operations of at least two restaurants and above
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Min GCE ‘N’ level or equivalent with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and management skills
- Passionate about providing excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SK CATERING PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.