Welcome to our job portal, where AVOMIND is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Senior Recruitment Consultant in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Human Resources skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At AVOMIND, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Information Services industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with AVOMIND, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with AVOMIND. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Position:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
Our Client is a global high-end talent marketplace starting with Southeast Asia. They connect global organisations to Southeast Asian localized subject-matter experts for market research and learning and development purposes. Their top-level experts include C-level executives, public-sector leaders, and various subject matter experts.
They are launching a new recruitment business and inviting candidates to embark on this new journey with them. This role will be to work with candidates and clients to fulfil positions required. Their culture is one where you can take risks and lead new initiatives. They offer a competitive salary and commission structure.
- Fulfil a 360-degree recruitment role for permanent placements.
- Work with new and existing clients to fulfil open job positions.
- Source candidates using various methods including leveraging their existing database.
- Learn with and coach fellow teammates to consistently improve team-wide performance.
- Partake in company discussions and gain opportunities to effect change in a real-world setting.
We look out for candidates who:
- Has worked at a Recruitment/Staffing/HR Agency before.
- Would like to attempt a new venture without undertaking financial risk.
- Does not want to be bothered too much by bureaucracy and red-tape.
- Prepared to work hard, results-driven, and output-driven.
- Self-directed and able to work independently without supervision.
Career Development Plan:
By joining our Client, you can expect to:
- Shortcut the sales process by leveraging on our existing client base and network.
- Be rewarded monetarily by our competitive salary and commission structure.
- Get an unfair advantage to source for candidates via our current database.
- Be able to build your professional network.
- Fast-track to leadership positions upon good performance.
To apply, please email your updated CV/Resume and LinkedIn profile to [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company AVOMIND, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.