Welcome to our job portal, where ConnectedLife Health is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Senior Operations Manager in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At ConnectedLife Health, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Health & Wellness & Fitness industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with ConnectedLife Health, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with ConnectedLife Health. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Position:||Senior Operations Manager|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Health, Wellness & Fitness|
About Connectedlife Health
ConnectedLife’s digital health solutions Connect the Care Continuum; reinventing the way global organisations connect with the people they care about to continuously plan, manage, monitor and help improve their health and wellbeing; wherever they are; 24-7-365.
Our powerful data-driven solutions combine advanced sensory, analytics, AI and communications technologies – including consumer-friendly wearables (such as Fitbit’s smart health watches and trackers), IoT/medical devices (including biosensor patches), smartphone mobile apps and customisable web dashboards – to capture and analyse user activity, health vitals and wellness data and enable care teams to collaborate seamlessly and work together with patients to better manage their health and wellbeing based on their unique risks, health status and wellness goals.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Project Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating various projects. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including the Business Development team & Product team, to ensure project success and drive operational excellence. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in healthcare operations, project management, and a deep understanding of digital healthcare technologies and trends.
- Managing and coordinating day-to-day activities and logistics aspects for the Company systems and offerings.
- Sourcing for, testing and coordinating orders and delivery of medical devices/smartwatches wearables and IoT gateways and managing relationships with suppliers and users.
- Managing the assembly line to provision our solutions for the patient, user, home and enterprise to be ready for delivery.
- Documenting the provisioning process and providing training to 3rd party solution providers.
- Conduct trainings for clients and employees.
- Managing order taking, provisioning, inventory, packaging, storage and courier/delivery of items to local and overseas stakeholders.
- Responsible for the contacting, planning, scheduling and installation process at sites and / or coordination with assigned installation contractor or clients.
- Coordinating with respective teams (e.g. Hospitals, Telco, Insurance, Healthcare groups, Enterprise etc.) for the delivery and customization of orders.
- Managing quality assurance programs and equipment defect / failure and organizes replacement accordingly.
- Improving the provisioning of the systems and the installation process via a standardised process.
- Documenting and establishing training modules for provisioning and installation of systems for roll-out to 3rd party distributors(eCOA).
- Setting up and managing the overall operations team.
- Building a 24/7 customer service team with responsibility for overall customer service and enquires and providing excellent customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Auditing data of users and intervene when required.
- Conduct testing and provide findings & suggestions on Connectedlife products & offerings.
- Provide suggestions/solutions to stakeholders on Connectedlife products & offerings.
- Conduct investigation on bugs or feedback from stakeholders.
- Develop user data reports for Clients.
- Assist stakeholders on product related enquires.
- Onboarding of users & handling questions & training users (e.g. Elderly/Patients) on Connectedlife products & offerings.
- Handling all complains and escalations.
- Coordinate Projects and deliverable.
- Main point of contact for Clients (in absence of BDM).
- Monitoring users 24/7 on emergency related products & offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business management, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Project Operations Manager or similar role in the healthcare industry, preferably in digital healthcare.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare operations, project management methodologies, and digital healthcare technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing and delivering complex projects within budget and timelines.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with a focus on operational excellence.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and compliance standards in the healthcare industry.
- Project management certifications (e.g., PMP, Agile, Six Sigma, Jira, Confluence) are a plus.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ConnectedLife Health, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.