KOP Properties Pte. Ltd. is currently accepting applications for the position of Senior Marketing Executive / Assistant in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Marketing and Sales skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
KOP Properties Pte. Ltd. operates within the Real Estate industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||KOP Properties Pte. Ltd.|
|Position:||Senior Marketing Executive / Assistant|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
- Develop and execute effective advertising and marketing campaigns, both online and offline, by the company’s objectives and brand guidelines.
- Conduct campaign analysis, keep track of budgets, and prepare internal reports for analysis.
- Manage marketing collaterals and creatives’ production lifecycle – including briefing agencies and internal design teams, giving feedback on scripts, artworks, and tracking timelines.
- Create digital marketing collaterals, copywriting, developing content for the company’s website and managing social media platforms.
- Monitor media coverage and liaise with a PR agency.
- Assist with sales administrative support when required.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, Branding, PR or related disciplines.
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in a Marketing and Communications role with in-depth experience with Digital Marketing and Content Creation.
- Experience working with lifestyle brands is a plus.
- Experience working with both B-to-B and B-to-C sectors is a plus.
- Extensive experience in brand communications across various mediums including websites, social media and traditional mediums.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, HTML5 & CSS a plus.
- Knowledge of photography and videography is a plus.
- Knowledge of ad platforms and management tools including but not limited to Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Facebook Pixels/Ad Manager a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A team player, meticulous, highly adaptable, able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company KOP Properties Pte. Ltd., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.