Nanofilm Technologies International Limited is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Senior Legal Counsel in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Contract opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Legal skills and a minimum of Director in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At Nanofilm Technologies International Limited, we operate in the Manufacturing industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with Nanofilm Technologies International Limited.
|Company:||Nanofilm Technologies International Limited|
|Position:||Senior Legal Counsel|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
The Senior Legal Counsel will play an active role in providing strategic and pragmatic advice and support in legal and regulatory matters to promote business growth whilst mitigating risks for all matters related to NTI Group’s core business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide legal support to business and operational units
- Review, draft and negotiate contracts, including development, research collaboration, licensing, supply, procurement and other commercial contracts, both in English and Chinese
- Provide support to M&A, venture investment, joint ventures and other strategic partnerships transactions
- Manage and maintain contract templates
- Provide support for legal compliance – internal policies, SGX listing rules, corporate governance and related laws and regulations
- Provide support for corporate secretarial matters and Board matters
- Develop training materials and conduct training to stakeholders and business units
- Manage document management system and
- Perform any ad-hoc duties
- LLB, Juris Doctor or equivalent degree
- At least 5 years of experience, combination of in-house role and practice in law firm(s)
- Experience in manufacturing industry, M&As, joint ventures and general corporate and secretarial work preferred
- Possess strong sense of responsibility, ability to work autonomously and in a team, robust knowledge of general contracts and commercial law, and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, embracing constructive and collegial teamwork, within department and with other departments and stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Remuneration Will Commensurate With Experience And Qualifications.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Nanofilm Technologies International Limited, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.