Company Page Personnel is offering job opportunities for the position of Senior IT Executive (Permanent - In-house role) in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
The estimated salary offered by the company is quite competitive, around $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, the salary may vary depending on the company's decision.
Page Personnel operates in the Information Technology & Services industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Position:||Senior IT Executive (Permanent - In-house role)|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Information Technology & Services|
- Great opportunity to join an established firm in the electronics industry |Exposure to handle regional offices
About Our Client
The company is a foreign company well known for their electronics products. Their know how and expertise have allowed them to be recognised through various awards throughout the years.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the candidate will be responsible to:
- Work closely in a team to provide a high-level of customer service while supporting end-users in the local and across regional offices
- Respond to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support on hardware/software issues, VC, printers
- Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- Oversee and troubleshoot video conference and telecommunication systems in coordination with regional technical resources
- Document and update technology related instructions and procedures as required
- Participate in project roll-outs from headquarters
- Prepare input for local IT budget and maintain and update IT inventory
The Successful Applicant
To Be Successful, The Candidate Will Have
- Diploma or degree holder in IT or related fields
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a IT technical support role
- ITIL certification(s) will be advantageous
- Experience in MNCs with regional coverage will be highly regarded
- Ability to prioritise tasks while maintaining high-level of customer service
- Analytical skills with a strong sense of accountability
- Team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision
What’s on Offer
- Great opportunity to join an established firm in the electronics industry
- Exposure to handle regional offices
Contact: Nelly Ah-Kang
Quote job ref: JN-062023-6103850
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Page Personnel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.