Goodrich Global is currently accepting applications for the position of Senior Customer Support Executive in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Other skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
Goodrich Global operates within the Wholesale Building Materials industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Position:||Senior Customer Support Executive|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Wholesale Building Materials|
Responsible for command, control and coordination of the daily activities of the installation operation.
- 1. Installation matters
- Scheduling of daily works order & monitor daily installation projects
- Liaises with customers on installation dates
- Arrange with warehouse on issuance of goods
- Arrangement of delivery to job site
- 2. Customer Satisfaction
- Attend to customers’ feedback & arrange for rectification works
- Attend to complaints & feedback on installation by Customers
- Coordinate all site problems with Installers & Sales Staff
- 3. Sub – Contractor Invoices
- Matching of installers’ invoices to works order
- Distributing Sub-con invoices for PE to verify
- Matching Invoicing to PO
- 4. Installer Particulars
- Updating of installer name list and work permit
- Assist in work permit issues of installers
- 5. Others
- Attend to other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- At least 3 years of experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Prior experience in interior furnishing, built environment or related industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Able to coordinate with Japanese clients
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
- In addition to English, the candidate must have the ability to present in Japanese as well as be literate in Japanese for better communication with customers
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Goodrich Global, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.