Welcome to our job portal, where V-AAL SERVICES PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of SENIOR COOK in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Temporary candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At V-AAL SERVICES PTE. LTD., we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with V-AAL SERVICES PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with V-AAL SERVICES PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||V-AAL SERVICES PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
Senior Cook Job Description
The Senior cook will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes. Duties include preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, and following food health and safety procedures. Cook, clean, assist other cooks and staff and deliver food in a fast-paced environment. Work may include operating a grill, oven, or fryer. Previous experience in a team environment and various cooking methods preferred.
That cook need to play as multitasking role he must be ready to washing vessels and cleaning kitchen environment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Preparing deep fryer, utensils, and grill for shift
- Roti prate flour mixing
- Ready to cook Goring items (nasi,ikanpils,mee,kwithya,noodles)
- preparation of south indian & north indian curies
- Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Dressing order for presentation
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Storing all food properly
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
- Reordering stock and food supplies
- Monitoring other cooks and team members
- Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed
Requirements And Qualifications
- Ready to work any shift
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
- Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders
- High school degree or equivalent
- Previous experience as a cook, or relevant work experience
- Legally able to work in establishments which serve alcohol
- Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends
- Must pass a background check
- Able to read and write
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company V-AAL SERVICES PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.