Welcome to our job portal, where Mencast Marine Pte Ltd is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Senior Accounts Executive in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Sales and Business Development skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
As a company operating in the Shipbuilding industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Mencast Marine Pte Ltd, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Mencast Marine Pte Ltd. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||Mencast Marine Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Senior Accounts Executive|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Position Onjective And Summary
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and ensure the General ledger ties with the financial reports.
Main Tasks / Activities / Responsibilities
Accounts Payable function :
- Verify and match invoices received and ensure that all supporting documents are attached.
- Process and prepare payment for all vendor invoices, employee’s expense reimbursements and petty cash.
- Update invoice and payment information into accounting system.
- Prepare payment schedule for cash budgeting of FM.
- Prepare AP reconciliation.
- Provide Monthly AP Aging Analysis for Head of Departments’ Meeting.
- Perform other relevant ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Accounts Receivable Function
- Ensure accurate invoice data entry by Project Admin/Commercial department.
- Maintain the accounts receivable system, including records of invoices issued, client and customer details, and other relevant information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
- Track account details for non-payments, delayed payments or other irregularities and notify finance team and respective Project HOD and AR collection issues.
- Adhere to all accounts receivable policies and procedures, including obtaining relevant authorisations for raising debit note and CN.
- Download daily bank statement and prepare daily cash report.
- Follow-up overdue client and customer invoices to ensure their payment.
- Provide Monthly AR Aging Analysis and Rental Schedule for Directors’ Meeting.
- Prepare intercompany biling and reconciliations.
Monthly Closing Of Accounts And Other Functions
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Maintain and monitor fixed asset record.
- Financial reporting, ensuring timely submission of monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting of business performance and preparation of management reports.
- Support the line/business managers with all their reporting information requirements.
- Control or advise on GL entries.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Prepare all Balance Sheet schedules.
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma , Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in accounts receivable and accounts payables, credit and collection, foreign exchange.
- Knowledge in general accounting procedures.
- Experience in accounting system and proficient in Ms. Office (Excel and Word).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mencast Marine Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.