SPD Scientific is currently accepting applications for the position of Salesforce Administrator in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Information Technology skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
SPD Scientific operates within the Medical Equipment Manufacturing industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Medical Equipment Manufacturing|
is a leading distributor of laboratory reagents, instruments and solutions to the lifescience, diagnostics and industrial markets. We are committed to provide high quality products and solutions to improve accuracy and efficiency to laboratories across a wide market segment.
- Design and develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform together with vendors for application integration and data migration
- Collaborate with CRM users, functional and technical team to design and implement solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform
- Manage incident tickets to provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with SFDC and related applications
- Manage support requests and the administrative needs of all SFDC users, which includes but not limited to creating new users, assigning profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, etc.
- Maintain and administer the SFDC database to ensure proper controls and permissions are in place
- Create documentation, maintain standardization and look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures
- Work with team members to support SFDC implementation, including identifying training needs and drafting implementation plans and schedules
- Responsible for communicating SFDC periodic releases to key business users
- Monitor and resolve SFDC errors and debug, for any integrated application that synchronizes or sends data to SFDC
- Monitor and identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues and opportunities related to SFDC
- Support the regional deployment of SFDC within the corporation
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Business Management / Computer Science
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Proven experience in managing and enhancing capabilities and functionalities of the Salesforce.com platform
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SPD Scientific, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.