Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Sales Support Coordinator in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Sales and Business Development skills and a minimum of Executive in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd, we operate in the Transportation, Logistics, & Supply Chain and Storage industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd.
|Company:||Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Sales Support Coordinator|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
|Industry:||Public Relations and Communications Services|
- Job Scope
- Manage day to day Sales enquiries via phone, email
- Preparation of quotations and Conducting close follow-up relevant to Sales matter
- Manage weekly, monthly data and reports
- Process debit / credit notes for smooth payment
- Provide supportive communication with customers and coordinate with worldwide colleagues
- Reaching to meet monthly target Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) revenue goals
- Work alongside with Outdoor Sales Team to develop Sales business opportunities
- Utilise oral communication and best approach customer service qualities when interacting with consumers
- Job Requirements
- Optimistic, Positive and Proactive
- Effective communication and Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in speaking English for handling English speaking people
- Keen to make an effort and pursue areas of improvement
- Able to cope and work under pressure or overtime if required
- Able to perform independently or connect well in a team player environment
- General knowledge on excel format if any
- On job training provided
- Qualifications Min 1-2 years sea shipment experience will be advantage Fresh graduates are welcome as training will be provided
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.