Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd is currently accepting applications for the position of Sales Officer (0129 June 2023) in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Sales skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd operates within the Technology & Information and Internet industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Sales Officer (0129 June 2023)|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Royal Ocean Marine, a leading headhunting /recruitment agencies company in the maritime industry, is seeking a Sales Officer to join the client’s team in Singapore. The Sales Officer is a pivotal role in the company and is responsible for driving sales growth and enhancing our brand image. As a Sales Officer, you will be working with our existing clients as well as identifying new opportunities. You will gain valuable experience in the maritime industry and have the opportunity to develop your sales skills in a highly competitive landscape.
- Handling of enquiry for quotation, making the price comparisons, create quotation and sending quotation to customer.
- Co-ordinating in sales process.
- Applicant must be pc literate, having good communication skill to the customers and able work with variable time frame depending on the sales orders and work.
- Provide secretarial support
- Back up the fellow Sales Officers in their absence.
- Able to work multi tasks assignments being given by the superior.
- Generate monthly report.
- Any other work assigned by superior.
- Proven work experience as a sales coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of the maritime industry is an advantage
- Familiar with Netsuite or other ERP or willing to learn. will be advantage
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- ITE/Diploma in business administration, marketing, or related field.
Chan Chee Meng
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.