Welcome to our job portal, where SPD Scientific is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Sales Manager (Industry) in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Sales and Business Development skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
As a company operating in the Medical Equipment Manufacturing industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with SPD Scientific, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with SPD Scientific. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Position:||Sales Manager (Industry)|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Medical Equipment Manufacturing|
is a leading distributor of laboratory reagents, instruments and solutions to the lifescience, diagnostics and industrial markets. We are committed to provide high quality products and solutions to improve accuracy and efficiency to laboratories across a wide market segment.
SPD Scientific Pte Ltd is rapidly expanding. As part of our expansion program, we are seeking experienced and high-caliber individual in this newly created role to join us.
The role will be reporting to the Business Entity Manager as a key member of the Sales Team in SPD Scientific. This is a customer facing role supporting Sales, Operations, and Product Management who will be responsible for the execution of orders with the primary focus on building a strong relationship and providing superior customer experience.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and is able to work under general direction using discretion to complete tasks, frequently solves problems through research of multiple alternatives, builds stable working relationships with internal and external contacts, and impacts the immediate workgroup through accuracy of tasks and information provided.
- In this role, you will be leading the business and growth development of all brands and marketing activities. You are accountable for the overall expenses and profitability of the product segment. To have in-depth knowledge of business products, value proposition and identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- You will be managing the training and development of the sales team in Singapore in developing their team strategies. You will be responsible for managing, servicing, and maintaining good business relationships with all customers.
- Through monitoring of market trends and customers, you will contribute by making recommendations or developing strategies to better position the team and resources to deliver optimal results. Researching new business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Medical Science or related studies
- At least 5 – 8 years of relevant sales or sales management experience in the same industry
- Experience in Clinical Diagnostics segments or Animal Cell Culture Research, Pre-Analytical Chemistry and Infectious Diseases Diagnostics, Histopathology. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Hematology and molecular laboratories
- Strong analytical and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A dynamic team player with the ability to work independently. Strong analytical and management skills
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SPD Scientific, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.