ViewQwest is currently seeking applicants for the position of Sales Executive in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Sales and Business Development skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
ViewQwest operates within the Telecommunications industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
ViewQwest is one of the fastest growing and dynamic brands in Singapore and Malaysia’s telecommunications industry. We strive to always be better by delivering consistent and outstanding service to our customers. Not only do we believe in our products and services, we are also passionate and proud of the work that we do.
Be part of the team that bring #BetterBroadband to everyone! Be Better, Join the Fastest
We serve corporations across a wide range of industries and remain a trusted partner of Fortune 500 companies and corporations with regional and global operations.
With our deep expertise & strong advocacy for the customer, we have partnered many businesses to build and transform their network & security infrastructure, securely move to the cloud, and achieve their digital agenda.
Join us as an Account Executive, where you will be working closely with an Account Manager to manage a portfolio of large corporate clients. You will play a critical role in supporting the daily operational and account management activities, while also driving sales and revenue. You will have the autonomy to make decisions, and will be exposed to the full spectrum of account management responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Together with the Account Manager, you are to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets through strategic account hunting and farming
- Core responsibilities are focused on supporting the Account Manager in daily operational and account management activities – Matters related to billing, finance, reporting, revenue forecasting, coordinating internal resources for solution development efforts, etc.
- You will establish and further relationships with key contacts across all assigned accounts, together with the Account Manager
- Leverage on various forms of sales canvassing methods (calls, email, networking) to generate qualified leads
- Proactive in staying up to date with industry knowledge, market conditions and competitors’ products and pricing
- Learn fast and think fast – The environment is fast-paced, and you need to think on your feet to overcome challenges quickly
- Over time, you are expected to brand new opportunities of growth on your own through the pursuit of new logos
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, IT or other related field
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B account management, sales, sales operations, or product function, in an IT or Telco company
- Exposure to broadband, connectivity, SD-WAN, SASE, cybersecurity, etc. are highly valued
- Self-motivated, target-driven, and is comfortable working as an individual or as a team
- Thrives in ambiguity, works well under pressure and offers solutions in fluid scenarios. Has the ability to adhere to established internal processes, while also being an advocate of other areas of improvements
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Experience in using Salesforce will be highly advantageous
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume.
We will keep non-shortlisted resumes on file in consideration of future opportunities.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ViewQwest, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.