Singapore Safety Glass Pte Ltd is currently accepting applications for the position of Sales Executive in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Sales and Business Development skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
Singapore Safety Glass Pte Ltd operates within the Glass & Ceramics and Concrete Manufacturing industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||Singapore Safety Glass Pte Ltd|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Ceramics and Concrete Manufacturing, Glass|
Architectural Glass Manufacturing Company Requires
Ability in executing sales strategy by specifying products and converting into sales orders while collaborating among teams to promote Company branding and increase market value. Great knowledge and skills in staying ahead of the competition while maintaining relationship with clients. Ability to surpass business expectation while contributing to Company growth and discover new sales prospects to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects
- Develop and maintain good relationship with customers and maximise opportunities generating sales
- Manage key account customers, monitor sales targets and generate new opportunities by supporting the customer’s needs in terms of sales and technical aspects
- Identify product improvements or new products and / or technologies by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Identify new potential customers and set approach strategies for maximising profits
- Provide quality technical consultative service and generate specification document to Architects, Façade Consultants and Contractors by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
- Provide after sales service, resolve issues, problem solving and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Business and market development of new market entries and domestic market and actively search for new and upcoming projects
- Actively make cold call to establish new customer relationships
- Report to Sales Manager about goals, sales and prospects
- GCE “A” level, diploma in business, sales or related professional qualifications
- 2-3 years proven work experience as a sales executive and possess excellent communication, negotiation, strong analytical and time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience in the building industry an advantage
- Willing to work under fast paced and stressful environment
Interested applicants, please send complete CV stating details of qualification, experience, current and expected salaries to:
Singapore Safety Glass Pte Ltd
112 Pioneer Road Singapore 639593
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Singapore Safety Glass Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.