LUXURY VENTURES PTE. LTD. is currently seeking applicants for the position of Sales Executive (Jewellery) in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Sales and Business Development skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
LUXURY VENTURES PTE. LTD. operates within the Legal Services industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||LUXURY VENTURES PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Sales Executive (Jewellery)|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
Full-Time Staff Benefits
- Attractive salary package
- Medical Coverage
- Dental & Optical Coverage
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Staff Purchase (applicable for all the brands under Valiram Group) *
- 2 off days in a week
- On Job Training and mentoring will be provided
- Comprehensive career development plan
- Terms & Conditions Apply
- Work to hit individuals sales and other store target.
- Execute sales strategies and action plans implemented by the Managers.
- Keep abreast of product knowledge, sales & customer service whilst providing excellent WOW service experience to customers.
- Maintaining and upholding the company’s image as a prestigious and luxurious brand at all times.
- Work with the Manager to best handle customer complaints.
- To comply with Brand standards, company SOP and the Code of Business Conduct.
- Perform store opening and closing procedures and to ensure the process is in compliance with company SOPs.
- Ensure proper care of stocks, fixtures and furniture within the store, and kept neatly and tidy at all times.
- Ensure visual merchandising are implemented efficiently.
- Be vigilant and practice regular checks on staff movements during operating hours.
- Working together with Managers and floor to manage inventory and minimize stock losses.
- Conduct daily, monthly stock count for store.
- Monitor and coordinate receiving of merchandise and price tagging according to operation procedures.
- Updating customer database on frequent basis.
- Responsible for all stock control documentation. Ensure timely and accurate submission.
- Any Ad Hoc reporting as required by the Managers.
- Energetic and proactive individuals who can work in a dynamic environment.
- Sales and customer-oriented.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Working hours: 44 hours per week (include weekend, PHs), retail hours.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company LUXURY VENTURES PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.