Welcome to our job portal, where Recruit Haus Pte Ltd is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Sales Executive (Freight) in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Sales and Business Development skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
As a company operating in the Staffing and Recruiting industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Recruit Haus Pte Ltd, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Recruit Haus Pte Ltd. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||Recruit Haus Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Sales Executive (Freight)|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Identify new business opportunities and generate leads through various sales techniques, including cold calling, networking, and referrals.
- Manage existing sales pipeline for the development of new business opportunities.
- Develop proposals, presentations, and marketing materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify customer needs and analyze industry trends to build a sales pipeline for achieving sales targets and strategic business goals.
- Create long-term, strong, and trusting relationships with stakeholders (customers, ocean/air carriers, business partners, and agents).
- Manage sales and service response process, including detailed quotations, RFQ requirements, and service recovery (complaints/compliments).
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all customer inquiries regarding quotes, complaints/problems, service discrepancies, etc.
- Negotiate freight rates and relevant costs with carriers and agents.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and related programs.
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
- Possess a solid understanding of freight forwarding concepts and processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including proficiency in using presentation software and tools.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets and building customer relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service in business-to-business sales and negotiation.
- Experience in Indoor Sales will be considered.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to [email protected]
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Recruit Haus Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.