Air China is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Sales Coordinator in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Sales and Business Development skills and a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At Air China, we operate in the Airlines and Aviation industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with Air China.
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Airlines and Aviation|
- Preforms reservation and ticketing sales
- Provide support to Travel Agents and clients on their reservation booking
- Perform daily sales management of the flights, analysis, forecasting
- Assists the sales team by managing schedules, filing of documents and communication relevant information.
- To undertake any other duties and projects at the request of the Sales Manager
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin and possess strong communication skills
- Experience in airlines, travel industry, E commerce will be an advantage
- Possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to the Airline Sales industries
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Air China, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.