EA Recruitment Pte Ltd is currently seeking applicants for the position of Sales Coordinator / Admin (5 Days / West / B2B) in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Sales and Business Development skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
EA Recruitment Pte Ltd operates within the Human Resources Services industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||EA Recruitment Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Sales Coordinator / Admin (5 Days / West / B2B)|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
- Company located at Clementi – Pandan Road
- Working hours: 8:30am – 6pm (Monday – Friday)
- Variable Bonus
- Excellent Welfare & Benefits
- Well Established Distributor of Aviation Lubricants Company
- Managing and maintaining relationship with Principal Account
- Service & maintain good customers’ relationship with existing accounts
- Managing indirect sales channel & resellers under your account
- Opening of new accounts / exploring new business opportunities
- Handling customer’s enquiry & requirements
- Performing pricing analysis
- Inventory management
- Maintenance of customers’ database
- Delivery presentation at customers’ visits
- Weekly & monthly submission of sales report & sales plan
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Marketing / Business Management or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in B2B / B2C will be added advantage
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SIM BEI NA (R2211637)
EA Recruitment Pte Ltd
EA License No: 21C0492
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EA Recruitment Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.