Company THE OAKS CELLARS PTE LTD is offering job opportunities for the position of Retail Sales Executive in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Sales and Business Development skills with Mid-Senior level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
THE OAKS CELLARS PTE LTD operates in the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||THE OAKS CELLARS PTE LTD|
|Position:||Retail Sales Executive|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Min GCE ‘O’ Level
Min. 1 year experience in boutique sales
Provide good customer service and attend to customers enquiries
Assist in achieving shop sales target
Manage inventory level and cashiering, basic housekeeping and general administrative duties
Required to work 6 day per week, at retail hours, weekends and public holiday.
SGD2500.00 and above.
Annual Leave and Public Holiday Leave
Get to participate in the wine tasting session, etc
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company THE OAKS CELLARS PTE LTD, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.