Company PROFITRADE PTE. LTD. is offering job opportunities for the position of Retail Assistant in the Singapore area. The job type available is Part-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Sales and Business Development skills with Entry level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
PROFITRADE PTE. LTD. operates in the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||PROFITRADE PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Retail Assistant with uMart@BeachRoad (under Profitrade Pte Ltd)
uMart is a store designed with our customers’ convenience as our core focus. We have upped the convenience ante by offering a wide array of products. We aim to provide quality products at affordable prices, and a modern and comfortable environment.
uMart started operations in Nov 2020 and achieved breakeven after four months. uMart currently operates two stores in Balestier and Kovan, with plans of opening more new outlets in the CBD area. In order for us to continue growing, we need good people to join us and grow together with the company.
Visit us at https://umart.store
Our aims and beliefs
- Provide an enjoyable shopping environment to customers at affordable prices
- Carry a wide variety of products, including desirable but less commonly available items to customers
- Keep growing our brand and outlet footprint
- Develop employees – provide career paths to employees capable of taking the next step
- Share financial benefits with employees – we have allocated a part of our net profit as bonus for employees
About The Role
Join us with an opportunity to help grow our expanding outlets footprint and progress in your career together with us.
- Help customers check out their purchases
- Attend to customers’ enquiries
- Fulfil orders from online delivery platforms
- Replenish display shelves
- Maintain stock in the storeroom
- Receive and account for deliveries from suppliers
- Maintain cleanliness within store premises
- Monitor expiry dates of products
- Singaporean, Permanent Resident (PR), Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) and Malaysian (work permit)
- Need to be at least 21 years old (by law in order to handle tobacco sales)
- Humble and willing to adapt to a new culture
- Physically able – work will involve carrying heavy products
- Able and willing to work night and overnight shifts
- Has a personality that sparks joy to co-workers
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Customer service oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Language skills – able to read and understand English product labels
- Multitasking skills
- Product knowledge
- Team player
Location and commitments
- Work locations: Beach Road
- Work week: 6-day work week, 48 hours a week, one off day a week
- Employment Type: Full-time 4pm-12am (transport allowance) and midnight shift from 12am to 8am (Shift Allowance). Part-time positions available for up to 4 times a week.
Monthly Salary Range (SGD)
$2,100 to 2,700
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company PROFITRADE PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.