Welcome to our job portal, where DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Restaurant Supervisor in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD., we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
This position is responsible for assisting in the planning and direction of the workers and resources of the restaurant.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist to hit all financial targets
- Assist to lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld
- Direct customers to their tables
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Present menus to customers and answer questions about dishes and make recommendations
- Setting tables and ensuring the cleanliness of the restaurant
- Serving food and beverages to customers
- Work closely with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers
- Take directions and guidance from managers
- Safe keeping of company properties
- Assist in sending daily sales reports
- Assist to ensure sufficient stocks supplies in the restaurant for smooth operation
- Assist in cleaning duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Min GCE ‘N’ level or equivalent with relevant experience
- Experience in a supervisory or management role preferred but not required
- Excellent service skills and possess strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Possess strong leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage all levels of staff
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company DOPO TEATRO PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.