Company J.SCHEFFLERA'S PTE. LTD. is offering job opportunities for the position of restaurant manager in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
The estimated salary offered by the company is quite competitive, around $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, the salary may vary depending on the company's decision.
J.SCHEFFLERA'S PTE. LTD. operates in the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||J.SCHEFFLERA’S PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Chinese Restaurant.
Drive revenue, maximise profitability and minimize cost of the restaurant.
Evaluate operations and procedures and suggest improvements to the Director of F&B.
Establish good rapport with guests, handle all guest requests or enquiries, in a prompt, courteous and sincere manner.
Lead the team to achieve a high quality of food and services delivered to guests at all times.
Build a strong working relationship with all team members and help them develop to their maximum potential. Requirements Possess at least 2 years’ of managerial experience in a Chinese Restaurant operation Good command of English and Mandarin (in order to communicate with Mandarin speaking customers) Possess excellent communication and people management skills.
Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays
Must be able to work long hours
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company J.SCHEFFLERA’S PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.