ADVINES HR SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Restaurant Manager in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
ADVINES HR SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||ADVINES HR SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
- Demonstrates and reinforces behaviors and basic people minimums necessary to gain commitment from Staff, Supervisors and Managers to delivering Excellent QSC standards
- Interviews, conducts OJEs and trains restaurant manager based on district needs and goals
- Supports, coaches and consults to ensure that all assigned restaurants are adequately staffed to maximize sales potential, operational efficiency and turnover among all restaurant employees is reduced
- Knows, enforces, educates and consults with all restaurant employees on all appropriate HR policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures
- Supports, coaches, consult, develop and recognize the results of all levels of restaurant employees
- Protects Takagi Ramen’s brand by consulting and coaching to ensure that the restaurants meet Takagi Ramen’s QSC, safety and sanitization standards
- Supports, coaches and consults General Manager about critical restaurant systems that produce consistently high levels of QSC
- Represents Company interest in local community and properly executes market wide promotions
- Uses all informational resources available to identify opportunities and threats to build a business plan to optimize market potential
- Supports, coaches, consult General Manager so that restaurants are appropriately staffed with competent Staff and Restaurant Managers, and to develop, administer and control the budget for the district
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Food & Beverage industry
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines
- Able to work night shifts when necessary
- Preferably able to start work immediately
- Transport Allowance (having own car or motorbike preferred)
- Monthly Performance Bonus of up to $500
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Group Hospitalisation Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Great Career Advancement Opportunities
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ADVINES HR SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.