RAMA'S CURRY PTE. LTD. is currently seeking applicants for the position of RESTAURANT CAPTAIN in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
RAMA'S CURRY PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||RAMA’S CURRY PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
Roles & Responsibilities
Restaurant Captains will be hired to provide the core service of the restaurant’s product. These individuals are responsible for delivering the guests’ experience on a day-to-day basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide friendly, excellent and professional service to all guests.
- Responsible for handling food and beverage orders and serving guests.
- Assist fellow Team Members to perform preparation and setting up in the restaurants for service.
- Check that all amenities and utensils are properly stocked and inspected.
- Assist guests on their respective requests and deliver based on their ability.
- Possess knowledge to upsell, well-versed in all aspects of the menu.
- Support Restaurant Manager in achieving all goals and Key Performance Objective.
- Ability to upsell, promote and ensure that the guest is enjoying their dining experience.
- Ability to charm guests with his/her knowledge of the food & beverage products in a friendly and approachable manner.
- Ability to explain the food menu in terms of preparation methods, ingredients used, portion size and presentation.
- General knowledge about food allergies, dietary restriction, common brand of beverages to ensure smooth recommendation to gusts.
- Ability to read the different types of guests and dining clientele.
- Ability to mold his/her service output to suit the type of clientele that he/she is serving at the table.
- Maintain the utmost cleanliness and hygiene standards in the restaurant.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Hardworking, motivated, serious, team player and passionate about food, beverage and service
- Possess a well-groomed, clean and professional appearance
- Prior exposure to leadership training programs preferred, a combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RAMA’S CURRY PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.