GWC VAULT PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Restaurant Assistant Manager in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
GWC VAULT PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||GWC VAULT PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Restaurant Assistant Manager|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
- Maintain a team-oriented personality with strong people management skills;
- Be actively involved in drinks menu development and maintaining updated and accurate costing of all drinks prepared and sold;
- Oversee the organization of bar stock & ingredients; verifying all products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance;
- Work closely with the company’s management on supply ordering, maintaining costs, floor efficiency & staffing;
- Ensure all drinks preparation and presentation by the team closely follows recipes and SOP guidelines, and are delivered in accordance with the brand’s appearance/quality standards;
- Actively respond to and handle guest problems and complaints;
- Trains new employees on bar standards; capitalizing on informal opportunities to coach and mentor, taking interest in others’ personal development;
- Ensure proper purchasing, receiving and storage standards in the bar. Maintain high-quality levels of receiving, storage, production and presentation of food and drinks;
- Ensure proper grooming and hygiene standards for all service staff;
- Ensure all equipment in the kitchen is properly maintained and in working order in accordance with SFA standards. Promptly feedback to management team if any issues arise.
- Assist the company in expansion plans.
- Monthly free dishes and/or drinks
- After work rewards – beverages
- 30% discount for all full timers
- Meal vouchers for all new outlet opening
- Cash incentive for successful referrals of full timers
- Referral fee of $100 to be given upon successful referral of another part timer upon his/her completion of 100 hours of service
- Staff meal provided
- Invitation to outlet’s tasting and training sessions
- Upskilling opportunities (e.g WSET, Food Hygiene Course etc)
- Attend trade events during working hours
- Annual increment of salary guaranteed for employees who complete one year of service
- AWS for all employees who have completed one year of service
- Long service award for employees who work 3, 5, 7 and 10 years respectively
- Annual company retreats, regular team bonding sessions and meals
- Transport claims after midnight
- Excellent attitude and willingness to learn
- Display integrity and initiative
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Proven experience required
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company GWC VAULT PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.