Welcome to our job portal, where HEARTVOICE PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Relief Customer Service Officer (Part-Time) in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Part-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Other skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with HEARTVOICE PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with HEARTVOICE PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||HEARTVOICE PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Relief Customer Service Officer (Part-Time)|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
The Customer Service Officer is responsible for providing call center support related to computer/mobile systems, including PC hardware, software applications. He/She is required to communicate and liaise with customers via phone, email, WhatsApp, remote access technology to resolve technical issues involving our products and services.
- Responsible for providing level 1 support related to mobile applications for various projects.
- Provide level 1 operations support via phone calls, emails, whatsapps and troubleshooting via remote access technology.
- Adherence to SLA and KPI when dealing with members tickets and calls.
- Prepare daily shift reports.
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to information being processed, stored, or accessed.
- To support operations phone duties if required when on WFH arrangement as assigned by Superior.
- Other ad hoc duties as tasked.
- Diploma in any discipline, candidates with relevant experience may also apply.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in call centre environment / service industry (hospitality, retail).
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Customer service oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in PC skills include MS office / G suite applications.
- Good team player with strong work ethics.
- Working hour: Alternating 2 shifts : 6.30am-3pm & 2pm-10.30pm (working day will based on superior’s arrangement.
- Hourly rate: S$8/hour on weekday & S$10/hour on weekend. The hourly rate will be increased if work 5 shifts and above per month and subjected to performance appraisal by peers n stakeholders.
- Shortlisted candidate will be offered to work under Contract for Service.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company HEARTVOICE PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.