NITTO DENKO (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Regional Human Resources Executive in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Human Resources skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
NITTO DENKO (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|NITTO DENKO (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
|Regional Human Resources Executive
|SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month
Responsible to provide good support in the implementation and ensure effective alignment of South Asia regional HR activities with Global HQ HR’s directions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Global Hay Grading
- Provide support to South Asia local HR members on job grading process and liaise closely with Global HQ HR to ensure alignment with global job grading.
- Maintain accurate database of all South Asia managerial grading including library of job descriptions and evaluation worksheets from the respective region entities.
- Educate and promote the usage of HRIS system for effective HR processes.
- Act as bridge between all South Asia entities and Global HQ HR to ensure HQ initiatives are rolled out locally in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate Succession Plan for South Asia talented pool of candidates.
- Perform close follow-ups to ensure effective utilization of Performance Management Goal Management for managers and above at South Asia region as well as provide necessary guidance and system operational assistance.
- Trainings & Development
- Assist to organize South Asia regional training activities which include Regional Sales Trainings, Cross-Cultural Trainings and Executive Leadership Intensive Training.
- Liaise with external vendors on the appropriate trainings and negotiate on training fees.
- Ensure all nominated participants attend the trainings.
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Prepare & coordinate pre-survey arrangements, assist to review and evaluate the survey result outcomes and collaborate closely with South Asia local HR members to identify counter-measures action plans.
- Compensation & Benefits Benchmarking
- Assist to generate salary benchmark data as and when required.
- Perform close follow-ups with South Asia entities to ensure timely submission of Salary Survey on annual basis.
- Coordinate with Global HQ HR on salary benchmark subscription and cost-sharing.
- Other HR Administration
- Perform the duty of buyer-admin role for procurement.
- Cover office admin duties when required.
- Perform any other HR & Admin related duties as assigned by superior.
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management / Business Administration.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experiences in regional position, preferably South Asia region.
- Has some knowledge and experience in Hay Job Evaluation Methodology will be an added advantage.
- Experience with SuccessFactors HRIS software.
- Excellent planning, organizational and co-ordinating skills.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong cross-cultural awareness.
- Self-driven, resilience, resourceful, pro-active, people oriented and positive with can-do attitude.
- Meticulous and able to multi-task with good time management skills to meet strict deadlines.
- Great team player and yet able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook and IT savvy.
- Able to commence employment immediately or within short notice is preferred.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company NITTO DENKO (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.