Aptiv8 Pte Ltd is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Recruitment Consultant in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Human Resources skills and a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At Aptiv8 Pte Ltd, we operate in the Information Technology & Services industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with Aptiv8 Pte Ltd.
|Company:||Aptiv8 Pte Ltd|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information Technology & Services|
We are fast growing employment agency (Top 10th WP applications in MOM website since Feb’22), and hiring many Recruitment Consultants to join our team of dedicated recruiters. If you are a RESPONSIBLE, DYNAMIC and ORGANISED person, have PASSION for learning and seeking breakthrough, join our team of like-minded professionals, experience is an advantage but secondary.
Our Social-branded platforms FCWDS and FWapp are in partnership with MOM, focused on foreign workers for construction sector.
- Reporting to General Manager
- Committed and be a goal-orientated individual, as well as team player yet capable to operate autonomously
- 360 degrees, end-to-end recruitment processing (preferred)
- Acquisition of clients, and collect accurate client information & job vacancy requirements
- Sourcing of candidates locally & overseas
- Screening resumes and matching vacancy accurately
- Pre-interview candidate, and arrange effective interview with client
- Processing of applications, documentations, & relevant logistics
- Collection of placement fee
- Follow-up customer service and maintain good relationships with clients
- Maintain daily task-list
- Candidate possess CEI Basic All license is an advantage
- Knowledge of labour legislation is an advantage
- Foreign Construction worker experience is an advantage
- Migrant Domestic worker experience is a an advantage
- Resourceful with local & overseas network ia an advantage
- MUST BE Responsible, organized and with good self-discipline
- Highly passionate and committed, and can take pressure
- Proactive & Result oriented
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Aptiv8 Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.