NO DEVIATION PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Recruiter in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Human Resources skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
NO DEVIATION PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||NO DEVIATION PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
No Deviation is a provider of patient-centric solutions for the pharmaceutical industry, and we are currently seeking individuals who are passionate about joining our team. Our areas of expertise include engineering consultancy, Commissioning Qualification Validation (CQV), as well as Quality, Compliance, and Regulatory services.
We strongly uphold our core values of Empathy, Integrity, and Transparency, and we strive to create a collaborative, innovative, and inclusive work environment that fosters personal growth and development.
We are expanding and welcome anyone who is passionate in recruiting and enjoy interacting with people to join us as a Recruiter! By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the pharmaceutical industry while advancing your career.
Scope And Responsibilities
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Good To Have
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Understand employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- CEI certification
EA License No: 19C9587
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company NO DEVIATION PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.