PSYNAPTICA is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Reception / Admin Executive in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Internship opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Administrative skills and a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
At PSYNAPTICA, we operate in the (according to the company) industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with PSYNAPTICA.
|Position:||Reception / Admin Executive|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Psynaptica is an integrated allied healthcare and wellness practice offering Psychological services. Over the past 16 years, we have served patients from over 50 different nationalities in Singapore.
We are looking for a full-time Receptionist to handle patient-facing duties as well as general clinic management tasks. When our patients walk into our clinic, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face, and a helping hand.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
As a receptionist in our organization, you will enjoy
- Stable and full-time position
- Ease of commuting – Central Location, next to Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Fun & friendly team, with a positive and energetic atmosphere
Key Components Of Your Role Will Be To
- Greet patients with a smile as soon as they arrive and help them through their treatment journey at the clinic
- Answer the phone in a timely manner, with a smile and efficiently manage bookings and queries
- Respond and follow up with email enquiries from patients professionally
- Create and manage both digital and hard copy filing systems
- Handle billing and payments accurately
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the clinic
Skill And Competence Required For This Role
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Self-driven to provide high-quality customer experience, with exceptional work ethics
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of spreadsheets/word processing documents and preferably, experience working with customer relationship management software.
We also welcome students from high schools / Universities for Part-time Internship roles.
If you are interested and believe you are the right candidate for this job, we welcome your application with your latest CV using this
JOB APPLICATION LINK: https://forms.monday.com/forms/041a2b9edc3ca2ad63219b7570fdff04?r=apse2
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company PSYNAPTICA, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.