Nature's Farm Pte Ltd is currently seeking applicants for the position of Purchasing Executive in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Business Development and Sales skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
Nature's Farm Pte Ltd operates within the Wellness and Fitness Services industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||Nature’s Farm Pte Ltd|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Wellness and Fitness Services|
We are searching for a well-organized purchasing executive to join our growing team.
As the purchasing executive, you will carry out all tasks allocated by your line manager, which may include conducting research on potential vendors and suppliers, track orders and ensure timely delivery. You should be able to negotiate pricing and logistic costs.
To be successful as a purchasing executive you should be able to multitask well, with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Research, evaluate potential suppliers
- Liaise and build good rapport with suppliers and internal team and other departments
- Generate purchase order and forward to respective suppliers
- Expedite and follow up with suppliers for on-time delivery
- Maintain database – update and file all relevant requisitions, quotations and purchase orders as per company’s SOP
- Coordinate with front line to check stock levels as required and place order as needed
- Submit weekly report to manager/superior reflecting accurate update on goods purchased and highlighting any issues
- Perform other duties assigned or as instructed
- Bachelors degree
- Possess at least 3 years’ related experience in purchasing
- Prior experience in the health & supplements industry strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Well organized with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently, good communication and interpersonal skills
Enthusiastic, positive attitude and good team player
Working location: East
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Nature’s Farm Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.