ibis Singapore on Bencoolen is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Public Attendant in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
At ibis Singapore on Bencoolen, we operate in the Hospitality industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with ibis Singapore on Bencoolen.
|Company:||ibis Singapore on Bencoolen|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
- To assist in maintaining public area cleaning and common corridors as directed by Housekeeping Manager.
- Responsible for checking and marking all guest items received for washing, dry-cleaning and checking/packing items prior to delivery.
- Ensure all items are sorted, properly marked room number and inform the Floor Supervisor regarding the discrepancies, damage, stains, tears and missing accessories before and after the processing and ensure that these are remedied or replaced.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Responsible for public area cleaning as directed by Housekeeping Manager.
- To carry out monthly stock take of all housekeeping supplies as directed by Housekeeping Manager.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ibis Singapore on Bencoolen, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.