Welcome to our job portal, where Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Project Executive - Sales in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Sales and Business Development skills and have relevant Executive in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Public Relations and Communications Services industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Project Executive - Sales|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Public Relations and Communications Services|
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Responsible for supporting the Sales team in fulfilling project management with close follow-up and completion of the project according to the scheduled timeline.
- Ensure participation in discussions with customers along with the Sales team to understand the requirements of the project.
- Responsible for collaborating with internal department and external stakeholders, and service partners on project work such as installation and break-fix work, scheduling partners, preparing spare parts, customer configs, activation, drawing/layout, logistic matters, etc.
- Able to liaise with vendors for the purchase of equipment and other materials.
- Able to set up and configure the systems to be deployed on the vessels.
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting engineers onboard with assistance from the company or vendor support team.
- Responsible for liaison Ing with Billing, Collection and Payment teams.
- Preparation of MIS reports as and when needed.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- As may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.